Learning a new Language
Learning a language is important!
Spring is ahead we think it is the best time to take advantage of the wide range of language services we at TALK International can offer you.
TALK Corporate can help give you the tools to succeed over the long haul.
Did You Know?
- Nearly 3 in 4 HR Executives cited knowledge of foreign languages and a study abroad experience as important when evaluating the resume of a job candidate.
- The US government is encouraging people to learn strategic languages, which include:
Arabic, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
- At least twenty federal departments and agencies support research and development in language and communication technologies.
- Many employers say that knowledge of a 2nd or 3rd language is crucial in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Many employers say that providing English language training to their workers has become a strategic imperative since the domestic labor force is increasingly foreign born.
- One-third (32%) of employers report a high dependency on language skills other than English based on a survey conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs.
- A 2015 study published by researchers from the University of Chicago in Psychological Science showed that “multilingual exposure may promote effective communication by enhancing perspective taking,” a fundamental component of empathy.
This is not just a list, but a recipe to help enrich you and your career in the corporate world where it is a changing world full of people from all over the world.
Each of those points is worth a discussion to kindle that side of your mind that craves to learn and grow, sometimes all we need is the right tool and that is where we come into play.
Talk corporate invite you to join our customized language training in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, Haitian Creole, French, Italian or in any language that is essential in today’s multilingual marketplace without having to go anywhere!