Which language should I learn?
A common question from an aspiring language student is, “Which language should I learn?” or “Which language would benefit me most to learn?”
Truth be told there is no right answer for every student. The answer will depend on what you want to do with the language; if your goal is to move to China, you may want to learn Cantonese or Mandarin. If you are a small business owner in Miami, learning Spanish could be invaluable to communicating with prospective employees.
When selecting a language to learn, be sure to plan with enough time and ask yourself for what uses you will have and what uses you require. And remember, the more important your reason for learning the language, the more motivated and successful you will be. Even if your only purpose is to learn for fun, having and remembering your purpose will keep you on track and successful.
- Over 400 million people speak Spanish.
- There are 21 countries that have Spanish as the official language.
- Spanish is a Romance language, and has Latin origins.
- Spanish has two names: Castellano and Español.
- Spanish is a phonetic language.
- French is still a working language of the UN, the EU, and dozens of international organizations including the International Red Cross committee, International Labor Organization, Amnesty International, and Doctors without Borders. Francophone countries form an important bloc in the UN, the EU, the African Union, and the Arab League.
- Kinshasa is the world’s second largest French speaking city, after Paris, and before Montreal and Brussels.
- Two G-8 countries (France and Canada) and six European countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Monaco) are French-speaking countries.
As business men and women, we are continuously seeking to grow in every aspect of life, and what better way than to enrich our minds. Every language we learn is a barrier broken into a whole new world, and that builds a bridge to new clients, as well as introduces you to a new culture.
We can assist you in deciding the language you want to learn, just contact us and we will assist you!
Give us a call 954-565-7607 or contact us below and we will be happy to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by!